Guns & Oil Beer is a 4 year old Austin based beer company that makes poundable beer in Denver, CO & Fort Worth, TX. Guns & Oil sells beer regionally throughout the southwest and mountain west and is looking to expand its base of sales representatives.
We are currently looking for ambitious, extroverted, sales oriented people who are purveyors of our core values; boldness, character, opportunity, grit, and innovation that are looking for the fast paced and exciting job of hitting the streets slinging beer.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please send us a cover Letter & resume to email@example.com titled “Why I am a great fit for Guns & Oil Beer in El Paso.” In the cover letter, tell us why you are a great fit.
- Sales Representative will be responsible for growing total territory revenue and case sales versus the prior year.
- Must achieve growth targets and develop new accounts.
- Directly manage all aspects of assigned sales territory.
- Work autonomously to establish, develop, and grow a strong base of on premise and off premise accounts.
- Increase the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts.
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions and assist with special events.
- Complete daily account visit reports, monthly expense reports, and other surveys and reports as required.
- Keep up to date with company software programs to track and report daily accomplishments.
- Call on beer buyers for local and national chain accounts.
- Identify and successfully sell to new customers.
- Secure display space, shelf space and share of cold box.
- Improve G&O status by building displays, resetting cold boxes, and increasing visibility through Point-of-sale.
- Develop proposals for prospective customers and deliver persuasive sales presentations.
- Maintain positive business relationships and communication with account owners, managers, buyers.
- Work with local distributor chain account managers, supervisors, and sales team.
- Provide excellent customer service through developing a regular call pattern to: book displays, place permanent point of sale, plan promotion activities, offer after the sale follow-through, provide craft beer education, etc.
- Introduce and sell in new brands and packages.
- Create and implement programs designed specifically for on premise accounts
- Conduct wait staff / bartender training.
- Input information in LilyPad for each account visited. This should include retail contact information, distributor contact, items sold in, promotions, and follow up with account.
- One distributor personal work with each week. This should be with chain account manager, supervisor, or sales team member.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Weekly breakdown: 60 account calls, 2 promotions, 20 new package placements, 4 new draft placements.
- Participate in daily sales calls to track progress as a team
- Base + Monthly Commissions based on achieving sales targets
- Car allowance. A valid driver license and acceptable driving record are required. Must submit current driving record.
- Cell Phone reimbursement included to $100 a month
- Health insurance included after 90 days.